Children’s Services Support Program (Central Australia) Inc.
CSSP is a not for profit organisation with a long and respected history of promoting and supporting children’s inclusion and their families across a range of settings including individual home, early childhood services and the general community.
Inclusion Support Agency (ISA)
CSSP is responsible for the provision of practical advice and assistance in accessing resources that will support eligible care and early learning services to offer quality inclusive environments to children with additional needs. Support includes but is not limited to:
- Development and implementation of an Inclusion Improvement Plan
- Facilitating access to Specialist Equipment / Bicultural Support
- Funding through Flexible Support or Inclusion Support Subsidy
The ISA is funded through the Inclusion and Professional Support Program which is an Australian Government initiative
Family Support Service (FSS)
CSSP is responsible for the provision of strengthening and supporting the family unit
Support includes but is not limited to:
- Support families to build their skills to confidently parent and manage their children’s behaviour
- Work with and alongside other agencies who support families to parent children
- Develop/ facilitate access to parenting information and resources for families and agencies
The FSS is funded by the Northern Territory Department of Children and Families